Clay Gillespie, BBA CFP CIM® FCSI
Financial Advisor, Portfolio Manager & Managing Director
Clay Gillespie is the Managing Director of Rogers Group Financial (RGF).
Clay is responsible for leading the overall operations of RGF.
Clay has been with RGFl since 1992 and a member of our board since 2003. He has a finance degree from Simon Fraser University (BBA), he is a Certified Investment Manager (CIM®) and a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and is a Fellow of Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI).
Clay is a member in good standing of the following professional organizations and subscribes to their respective codes of ethics and rules of conduct:
• ACPM - The Association of Canadian Pension Management
• Advocis - The Financial Advisors Association of Canada
• CALU - Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting
• CIFPs - The Canadian Institute of Financial Planners
• CPBI - Canadian Pension and Benefits Institute
• FCSI - Fellow of Canadian Securities Institute
• FPA - Financial Planning Association
• FPSC - Financial Planners Standards Council
Clay also contributes to a number of Canadian newspapers and financial journals on the subjects of estate, financial, retirement and investment planning.